What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What types of Cookies are on our websites?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
The session cookie PHPSESSID is essential for our site to operate correctly.
- Statistics cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
The cookies _utma,__utmb,__utmz and __utmt are set by artonezero.com. The cookie Channel ID is set by google-analytics.com. These are used by Google Analytics. More information is available from Google Analytics.
- Marketing cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
The marketing cookie is hubspotutk. This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts.
Can I block Cookies?
- You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
- To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How long do Cookies last?
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 10 years.